Sunday, October 3, 2010

Penguins and Mass Organized Chaos

Paying his fare
A little lost in the big city
 Unlike most kids my age, I didn't go out and party on my birthday, shocking right? Instead I tried to go see a Broadway show (I want to punch those people who won FOUR sets of lotto tickets and then rubbed it in our faces), and then when that failed, we took my penguin Zeus on an excellent adventure around Times Square. I've included a few shots of Zeus in the subway, he also made pizza, fell in love, made friends, rode a rickshaw, got in some trouble with the police, and had many other adventures!


Not following directions

Chad Nicholson

The day after my birthday I went with a friend to participate in the Improv Everywhere Mp3 Experiment Seven. Over 4,000 people showed up it was great! One of the photographers for the event took this picture of our mummy dance party in Bryant park! I was some where near the center (right next to the guy who's birthday the event was celebrating too!) It was great, and although I lost my Ipod, I still had a blast and am so excited that I got to be part of such a HUGE event! More info, pictures, video etc from the event can be found here http://improveverywhere.com/. What a crazy weekend so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment